This post is part of a series of posts on online dating and Match.com. Check out the other posts here:
- Unlikely Superheroes: The Men of Match
- I Want A Tall, Handsome, Ambitious Man To Sweep Me Off My Feet Because I Love To Laugh!
- How To Do A Power Search On Match.com
- I Met My Girlfriend on Match.com
- Interview with Gary Stock, Author of “Bad Match” (Part 1)
If you haven’t noticed it already, there are tons of fakes, spammers, frauds inhabiting online dating sites. Match is a little better than a free site like plentyoffish, but it still has it’s share of fakes and scammers.
Where I live, I’ll probably identify one fake out of every 30 profiles. There are a number of tip-offs for spotting a fake and after reading this post you’ll be able to identify them too. Continued