By Honey on Jul 21, 2009 in Featured, Life | comments(3)
So, for the first time in my life, I took a paid vacation where I did absolutely not a single productive thing – and it was totally delightful! I knew I was going to Colorado to visit a friend and her new baby for 5 days, but thought that once I got back I’d write a billion Honey and Lance posts, balance my checkbook, clean the house…not a bit of it.
I did cook two of my specialty dinners (cheese enchiladas one night and baked tofu on another), but aside from that I watched ridiculous amounts of TV, masturbated, and had sex with the BF four times over the weekend. Now I know that for a stud like Lance that’s apparently nothing, but that’s about as frequently as the BF and I can do it without a UTI, a yeast infection, or a kidney infection, so it’ll have to do. What with the BF’s horrible overworked-ness lately, it’s a recent record for us in any case. I’m a thrilled and satisfied girl.
Now for a few pics of where I was for the last week: Continued
By Honey on Jul 8, 2009 in Featured, Marriage | comments(12)
Sorry about the long absence, my peeps! It was due to a multitude of factors:
- I went out of town for a few days for some freelance/contract work,
- When I got back parking & transportation services had moved my car (I was parked on campus) and I (and the police) thought my car was stolen for a horrible, horrible 24 hours,
- I caught a disgusting cold that laid me up for most of a week (stupid airports/airplanes), and
- By the time I was better I’d given it to the BF (and we all know sick guys are wussier and take more caring for than sick girls do), and
- Lance basically hadn’t posted in months and I decided that my responsible and regular posting was only enabling him, so I went on strike to make him post and find out what he was up to. Hey! It worked! You can send your eternal thanks to honey [at] honeyandlance.com 😉
Every day I have said that I’ll write a post when I get home from work, but pretty much all that was happening was that I was experimenting with different varieties of homemade soup (yesterday I made watermelon gazpacho and it was amazing) so here I am writing away at work. I’m naughty that way. Continued