So, the BF and I are going to go to Vegas for Memorial weekend. Our flight leaves Phoenix around 6:30 p.m. (I have a half day at work, woot!) on Thursday and we should arrive in Vegas before 8 p.m. Here’s our itinerary, for those who are interested/jealous:
- We are staying at Binion’s on Fremont Street (the Old Strip, where casinos are closer together and hotel rooms are $40 per night)
- Le Reve at the Wynn on Friday night
- All-venue passes at The Palms, which includes Moon (retractable roof), Rain (where we will see DJ Paul Oakenfold spin), and Ghostbar, rooftop bar home of celebrities and panoramic views
- Brunch at Hash House A Go Go
- Karaoke at some point (venue not yet selected)
- And, for me, $600 of my Federal Tax Return to be spent on Pai Gow, Let it Ride, slot machines (especially my favorite, The Enchanted Unicorn), craps, and roulette
All with my best friend and her husband, who I haven’t seen in over a year and a half! Wish us luck, should be a great time!