Since the BF grew up here in Phoenix, his immediate family (mom, dad, and brother) still live here. While he has only had to go through the ordeal of flying to my hometown and meeting my dad once, I have had to hang out with his family on numerous occasions (both holiday and casual). While I think that I have done a decent job of, well, being a decent human being that any family would be proud to have included in such occasions, this is not a “how to” post, but a far more interesting and gossipy one. Continued
All Posts Tagged With: "antibiotics"
Phew! One way or the other, I’ve been out of commission as far as the blogging thing goes lately. This has happened for several reasons:
- This is by far the busiest time of year at work,
- I ended up having to take time off because I was sicker than I’ve ever been before, and
- I took even more time off for a vacation – snowboarding in Flagstaff!
But now I’m back, and in an effort to not think about work when I’m at home (I set my “out of office” at my work Outlook to say that even though I’m in the office, I can’t answer external e-mails until January 15) I’ve decided to rev up my writing again. It’s about time! Continued
We’ve all been there, haven’t we ladies? Itchy, discharge-y….that’s right, the yeast infection. As most of you know, I recently had my wisdom teeth removed, and one of the zillions of prescriptions they put me on was antibiotics. Now, I don’t like antibiotics for several reasons:
- They make me feel like crap (hello, it’s ultimately all about me),
- They don’t kill a lot of things and create SuperBugs,
- They tend to give me yeast infections (didn’t I just say it’s all about me?).