Found this craigslist post while digging around. Couldn’t tell if the author was serious or what. She (presumably the author is female) gives 15 reasons why geeks and nerds make good boyfriends. Ha! As if. I’m going to debunk that right now…
(These guys make terrible bf’s)
1.”The smooth dude with the sly grin and spider hands?” What the hell does that mean? Yeah, the smooth guy wants to bone the hottie. Everyone wants to bone the hottie. Duh.
3. Great. Women love it when you go totally overboard with the romantic lovey dovey stuff. Here’s some good advice. Buy her a dozen roses on your first date and write her a poem. Heh heh. See how long that lasts.
4. True. There certainly are plenty of geeks and nerds to choose from. Try any IT or programming department at any company anywhere.
5. Brains, true. Problem is, they’ve got no skillzzz playa!
6. Remembering dates, BORING. That’s why I have a facebook account. Duh.
7. Sex. Hahahaha! Yeah, I dare you to have sex with a nerd! I’m sure that dorky software engineer from the 3rd floor is AWESOME in the sack. Probably lasts all night too and gives great head.
8. Low maintenance, hmm. Yeah, I’ll buy that, that is until you try to break up with your inexperienced, socially awkward dork. See how unneedy, unclingy, and low maintenance he is then.
9. Yeah, they don’t frequent bars, but they DO frequent LAN, pen-and-paper D&D, and Halo 3 parties. Have fun there.
10. Dude, can I get my gf to dress like an elf princess? That’s fucking hot…I’d have to bonk her six times while she was wearing the elf outfit before I even got to the parking lot. Damn, I’m pitching a tent here.
11. Friends aren’t jerks, but they’re socially awkward and kinda lame. Oh yeah, can’t wait till you introduce your hottie girlfriends to your new geek bf’s gamer clan. Talk about social value plummeting, whooosh.
12. They’re not possessive, but again, try breaking up with your geek. Psycho!
13. Everyone is educated these days. Degrees are a dime a dozen.
14. They speak good English and don’t get wasted, sure, I’ll buy that one.
15. What’s wrong with “Damn baby you got a fine ass”? Seriously? I say that one all the time.
Lance is a former geeky nerd and he played pen-and-paper D&D over the weekend. Don’t hate.