Cheetahs! This post is a bit late, but I’d like to give big props to the following bloggers who participated in our blogger roundtable on sexual compatibility. I’m a big fan of community building and I love when bloggers participate and write on a single topic. You always get a diverse set of perspectives.
- Honey: Honey on Sexual Compatibility
- The Beautiful Kind: The Key to Sexual Compatibility
- Hot Alpha Female: The Irrelevance of Sexual Compatibility
- Single Mommyhood: The 3 Best Ways to know if you’re ready for single parent sex
- Thoughts From a Soldier: Sexual Compatibility
- My Secret Hobby: Are You Wearing A Belt?
- Lance: Killer Technique for Identifying Sexual Compatibility
Here’s a quick rundown of each post:
Honey recounts two experiences from her
sordid past where the sex just clicked and she talks about her companionship with Jake, who she is now engaged too.
Kendra Holliday aka The Beautiful Kind wrote a hard hitting post about how important sex is to a relationship and she encourages everyone to “think outside the cage.” This one is like a bullet to the dome and not to be missed.
Hot Alpha Female talks about the irrelevance of sexual compatibility, she lays out what she thinks is important to relationships, and then she gives some high level tips on getting chicks to jump your bones. Definitely check this one out.
The gals at SingleMommyhood.com break it down concisely the 3 best ways to if you’re ready for single parent sex.
Kiera, one of my favorite blogger sluts, shares a bit of personal history and describes her kinks, which makes compatibility a huge issue for her. Check out the pic of her with a belt around her neck. Would you be able to handle a chick like that?
Finally, I fired off a simple yet highly effective technique for bringing up the topic of sex and thus identifying sexual compatibility on early dates.