After reading Exploring Online Hookups on the rabbitwrite blog, I was inspired to experiment with Craigslist Casual Encounters. I’ve actually had a bit of success with Casual Encounters in the past. Four years ago I went on a few dates with a model I met on CL when I was living in Tennessee. We had a great time but it went nowhere. Four years ago is a long time in CL world and I know it’s changed a lot since then. I wanted to revisit and see what the landscape was like.
Archive for April, 2011
Cheetahs! This post is a bit late, but I’d like to give big props to the following bloggers who participated in our blogger roundtable on sexual compatibility. I’m a big fan of community building and I love when bloggers participate and write on a single topic. You always get a diverse set of perspectives.
- Honey: Honey on Sexual Compatibility
- The Beautiful Kind: The Key to Sexual Compatibility
- Hot Alpha Female: The Irrelevance of Sexual Compatibility
- Single Mommyhood: The 3 Best Ways to know if you’re ready for single parent sex
- Thoughts From a Soldier: Sexual Compatibility
- My Secret Hobby: Are You Wearing A Belt?
- Lance: Killer Technique for Identifying Sexual Compatibility
Here’s a quick rundown of each post:
I think everyone should set some clear relationship goals before moving forward in their search for dating and mating. This may sound like obvious advice, but I think it’s worth exploring.
For some people, like guys and gals in their 20s, this isn’t so obvious. Ask yourself the question, what am I looking for?